, but so much more interesting. I'm linking this post up to http://domestically-speaking.blogspot.com for her Power of Paint Party. So go check it out to see what others have done with paint!Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
who said brighter means lighter?
This was our bathroom soon after we moved into the house...bland, beige, boring. Call me crazy but I have always wanted a blue bathroom and even though this one is small in size the light countertop, and large vanity lended the room for a darker hue...at least I think so :) Anyway I simply painted the cabinets a dark brown (kept the same hardware) and went with a dark grey blue for the walls. I love the result. Clean and bright. Simple.
, but so much more interesting. I'm linking this post up to http://domestically-speaking.blogspot.com for her Power of Paint Party. So go check it out to see what others have done with paint!
, but so much more interesting. I'm linking this post up to http://domestically-speaking.blogspot.com for her Power of Paint Party. So go check it out to see what others have done with paint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love this bathroom!! It looks amazing! I love the blue/brown combo... I'll have to remember this!!
Looks so great...love the wall color!
Ooh!
I've been thinking of a color similar to this grey blue you speak of in my own bathroom...
maybe you've encouraged me to go for it!
What a beautiful blue! Thanks for joining the Power of Paint Party.
Love your bathroom! I just found your blog and adding you to my blogroll! :)
Post a Comment