The last few weeks have been so busy with family reunions, birthdays, and so much more but somehow in the chaos of it all I managed to get a few smaller projects completed and sold.
This chair was missing one of the ladders on the back...no biggie just filled in the holes and gave her a lovely coat of white with a new burlap seat. She will be sitting pretty at the outdoor wedding where she will be making her debut...I also finished another like this one and one painted black.
this oak coffee table was screaming for a makeover and just in time for the owners family reunion hosted at her home. After the black paint and distressing it was a complete transformation!Another headboard turned to decor project. I have several more of these to get finished in time for the craft fair...better get on that!
And last but not least, Shala came to me wanting/needing an antique or older styled queen headboard. I didn't have one that size but I did have a mission style queen...so I took out the slats and repositioned them like this photo below...
Then I gave her a coat of antique white paint and some metal ceiling tiles...and of course some shabby distressing...perfect!
I'm linking this post up to Donna's linky party here.
No comments:
Post a Comment