
Remember these?
After much deliberation I have decided to paint the chairs black...the chairs which happen to be sitting in a garage 2 hours away from me and a BIG THANKS goes out to my in-laws for storing them until I can get them here! Two seat covers down...and four more to go! I am mixing up the fabric patterns a bit so keep checking back to see what the others end up like! Can't wait to see the red/orange color and pattern pop against the black in my kitchen!
After much deliberation I have decided to paint the chairs black...the chairs which happen to be sitting in a garage 2 hours away from me and a BIG THANKS goes out to my in-laws for storing them until I can get them here! Two seat covers down...and four more to go! I am mixing up the fabric patterns a bit so keep checking back to see what the others end up like! Can't wait to see the red/orange color and pattern pop against the black in my kitchen!
2 comments:
Love the bold pattern! I can see these in your kitchen and I think they'll turn out great!
I love the fabric, you really have such great taste. Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve. Can't wait for tonight, and thanks in advance for watching the girls! You truley are the best!
Post a Comment