Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Deleting the blog...
Due to personal reasons I have decided to give up the blog thing for a while...perhaps indefinitely. In the mean time thank you all for your support. Ericka
Oh no! I will miss it, but like Adele said, I'll have to get all your great advice from you personally :) I've missed ya since we've been out of town, we'll have to get together ASAP when I get back!
7 comments:
Sad... but I understand... I'll just have to get personal advice from you!
So sad! Your blog was a favorite of mine.
Take care
Oh no! I will miss it, but like Adele said, I'll have to get all your great advice from you personally :) I've missed ya since we've been out of town, we'll have to get together ASAP when I get back!
so sad! I finally found your blog and your leaving!
Ericka, thanks for inspiring me to start my own blog! I will miss your posts, but can we still be friends? :)
So sad. I'll miss seeing your amazing talents! I hope that all is well. Love from Texas.
serious!
I loved your blog and checked it often.
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment