Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blah...

I have been missing in action as of late and I have to apologize to those of you who are "regulars" on this blog. We have just recently discovered that our 5 year old son has epilepsy and we are currently in the process of learning more about it and hope to have more answers after next weeks follow up visit with the pediatric neurologist. Until then I am afraid that I won't have anything to post about. I do however, have some future plans to finish a grandfather clock that was recently given to me (thanks Lyndi)! I will be finishing it for my mother who has always wanted one. As soon as things start to settle down I promise to muster up the motivation and get going again. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh! I hope things get better for you. What a scary thing to be going through. good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Ericka, I am sad. Let me know if you need anything. I work at the Neurology department at the University of Utah.

Naomi said...

Ericka I sure hope that you are able to get your little guy the best care and meds to keep it in check. So scary! You and your sweet boys will be in our prayers. Hugs from Texas!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for you and your family. I hope it is the type of epilepsy he can outgrow!

**nicke... said...

Still thinking of you often. Hope your family is doing better.

Pearl Girl said...

Hi Ericka, do you remember me from Candy Cane Lane. I thought I would leave a note, since I've been stalking your blog for a while now. I hope everything goes well with your little boy, I don't know anything about Epilepsy, but I know another girl whose 8 year old son has it and they manage it very well, so I hope you will be able to get a good treatment plan figured out soon. So So sorry.
Becky