I went with a gray shade from Sherlin Williams that my friend had used in her recent nursery remodel. (Thanks Alyssa!) Gray is so popular right now and I love how it can be matched with any color.
This piece was very abused when I got it (paint drips, dings, and even carvings if you can believe it) so distressing it was a must. Oh how I love old hardware like this :)
Then for fun and added interest I glued scrap book paper in the back of the cubbies. They are a vintage red/orange stripe which of course goes well with the baseball theme.
The chair I simply recovered in a coordinating fabric.
And there you have it. A very old, but now improved desk for the home office. Hope you like! I'm linking up to http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com for Donna's SNS party! Check it out...there's sure to be plenty of inspiration!
5 comments:
Love this, what a great color combo! And the desk seriously looks like a million bucks! You can borrow me and our truck for finds like that anytime :)
what a great find!
turned out cute er!
I LOVE the desk! There are so many drawers and I LOVE IT!!! I seriously need to thrift shop some more... Ah!
the desk is great love the color and the cubby holes.
Post a Comment