Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tick Tock.

Well, what can I say I am at the public library (my computer crashed) and these are all the pics I have with me so I realize they are of the poorest quality but they will have to do for now. I will also have to find a "before" shot and post it later but basically I primed, and painted this a light almond color (Krylon) and then covered in an antique brown glaze. The clock hands still need to be replaced but I am going to let my mom finish that job since I am giving her the clock :) Anyway I apologize for the blurriness. Here's an up close shot that is a little better.
Well, that's it for now. Life has thrown our family a few curve balls since the last post and without going into the details I will just say it could always be worse :) Anyway, please please be patient with me. Thanks!

2 comments:

MegiJones said...

Wow...that clock is beautiful! Ericka...I think of you often and hope things are going okay. You handle everything with grace and just as it comes without complaint. Let's chat soon...I miss ya!

Naomi said...

Beauuuuuutiful piece! My dear friend you and your sweet fam are still in my prayers. Love from Texas!