A few of you know that I recently completed an Isagenix Cleanse. It was an 11 day nutritional cleanse I underwent during an already stressful time for our family. Sounds like a nightmare right, food deprivation combined with heavy stress? Well, that's what I thought at first too but my experience ended up being the complete opposite, I had more energy(without caffeine), more tolerance with my kids, more desire to work out, and an overall feeling of wellness I have never experienced before. The best part was weighing and measuring at the end with a total weight loss of 12.8 lbs and a loss of 21 inches! Since I began having children I have struggled getting the weight off. It hasn't helped that I have an identical twin (yes, identical) who successfully keeps hers off. In the past year I have ran four races including a full marathon (26.2 miles)without losing any weight. To say it has been frustrating would be a huge understatement. I am sharing this story, even though it is very personal, because I believe in the product. It sounds like such a cliche but I know what it has personally done for me and others and I want everyone to know about it. That's why when I was approached a couple weeks ago about selling it I accepted. I have never been a "salesman" in fact I avoid certain retail stores just for that reason. I'm not going to turn this blog into a place for me to push a product either, I just want to share my story in case anyone out there is struggling like I was and looking for a way to jump start thier weight loss and overall health. Please feel free to email me if any of you want more information on the Isagenix Cleanse at lemonsqueezing@gmail.com. I promise I will not pressure any of you in any way. I watched friends and coworkers use the products for years with success before I was ready to try it and I completely understand and respect personal choice in the matter. If you are still reading, thank you...now back to design! I have some amazing projects going right now that I can't wait to share so keep checking back next week and Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
Woot Woot for losing 12.8 lbs. That is awesome.
Post a Comment