Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Craft fair coming up!

I finally sold this little piece (it's just been sitting in my entry) but I wanted to show how I ended up glazing it afterall.

SOLD!

I am gearing up for a local craft fair (civic center April 16th) and so I am in a hurry to get some pieces ready to sell! It's not going to be easy with my already crazy schedule. Oh and I also just started working at our local Real Deals so if you stop in be sure to say hello :) Some of you may remember this screen below from a while ago. I am almost done with it. At first I wasn't too sure about the chicken wire but it has grown on me. I am hoping to get the hutch behind it finished as well in time for the fair...we'll see. Oh and I almost forgot, I am working on the most amazing headboard footboard bench...pictures to come!!
Just some of the finished pieces I will be selling. My friend Alyssa who solders jewelry will be sharing a booth with me so stop in and see us on the 16th!

Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Adele said...

Beautiful pieces! Love everything you do!

MegiJones said...

k I'm so sad that you sold the red piece!! I was really hoping it would fit in my house. Too little, too late I guess....

Mrs. Butterworth said...

I love all of your stuff. It is so unique and cute!