Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Missing in Action...
So sorry for the unexplained absence on this blog. I have been "under the weather" as of late and most likely will be for a while longer. Okay, okay, yes, I am expecting child number 3! Although I truly hate morning sickness, I know that this too shall pass and the reward will far outweigh any amount of misery I am experiencing now :) Bear with me...I promise to resurface eventually. Until then, happy design blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!! I hope you get feeling better soon. I have three kids and LOVE IT!! Best wishes!
wow! congrats!!! i am so happy for you!
Oh my gosh!!! Congrats!! I hate that you are sick, but how fun!!!! We need to get together sometime, I haven't seen you in ages.
Congrats, E! lucky kid!
Post a Comment