Finally something to post, or at least the energy and stomach to do so :). I painted this desk a few weeks ago but just put the hardware on today. The orange is a burnt orange even though it appears a bit brighter since I took these picks just before dark :( Anyway, I love it and think it would also work well as an entry piece decorated for the Fall Season.

Can't you just imagine some Halloween decor with white painted pumkins, gothic candlesticks, and a bowl full of candy corns...oh I can't wait, one of my favorite holidays!

I am selling this piece so if you are interested in taking a closer look or inquiring more about it please email me at
lemonsqueezing@gmail.com Thanks guys and can I just say I am sooo happy to be back!
SOLD!
1 comment:
So cute, and it could totally worked well to hold gifts at a baby shower too :)Hope your week has been good with the new schedule, ours has been busy busy busy, lets chat soon!
Post a Comment