Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Something New!
I found this gem at a local estate sale and was lucky enough to purchase it before the person next to me did...I tell you, it's moments like those that get my heart beating! Anyway, other than the old paint it was in great condition! Just what I like, little repair work.
And this is what I ended up doing to give it a new look. Like? I painted the body a satin black and then using a couple of different colors and some wallpaper came up with this painted on look. Yes, it's painted, NOT MOD PODGED. Sorry, I took these pictures in my basement...at night...but anyway you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
welcome back. you haven't lost your awesome touch! barb
Love it, this will so quick at the craft fair I'm sure :) Glad you got your groove back!
Post a Comment