Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Updated Piano Bench

Found this little piano bench at the local D.I. a few weeks back. It was in decent condition but they wanted $10 for it...I'm not one to ask thrifts to lower their prices since usually the profits are going to non-profit related causes but a manager there, who I happened to know came over and offered it to me for $5 instead. I took it. Oh and I failed to take a before pic as well, sorry. Anyway, here it is all finished with a new cushioned top complete with button tufts and a fresh coat of white paint. It's actually quite comfy if I say so myself and I love that it opens for storage as well ;)


So that makes one more down and too many more to go! Be back soon.

No comments: