Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winter Decor!

I didn't have time to post this mirror/wall decor before the craft fair and didn't have room in my booth for it until half way through the day so...I still have it. I painted it ivory a LONG time ago and hung it in my hallway off my livingroom but recently wanted to change that wall a bit so I painted the snowflake and added a glaze to the whole piece. I LOVE it even more now! Soory these pics are of it leaning against my wall but being pregnant and home alone I didn't think it was worth lifting let alone attempting to hang this by myself...it is heavy! I guess you will have to use your imagination or crank your neck a bit. Anyway the hooks look so dang cute with vintage ice skates, scarves, and hats on. I also think it would look awesome above a fireplace mantle in the winter.

So cozy...don't you think? Well, if you are interested in this piece please email me at lemonsqueezing@gmail.com If I don't sell it, I am perfectly fine keeping it for another winter season in my home :) Good thing the winters here are long!

No comments: