
So I have four of these silhouettes all together, two of each kind of frame but all different silhouettes including a fireman, cowboy, boy fishing, and boy flying a plane. I love how simple and clean they look on the wall. And why not have a little fun with chalk board paint...best thing ever! Here's a sneak peek at that...

And here is the other style of frame I am using. These I painted metallic gold and then glazed with black craft paint. Love the boy reading.

It's all starting to come together and the sooner the better since my little guy will be too big for his bassinet in no time! I still have a chair to finish and a one of a kind mobile for the crib so don't forget to check back for the final reveal.
1 comment:
I love the this idea. Bet your baby has the cutest nursery ever with you as his mom. Love ya.
Post a Comment