Bringing some whimsy to the backyard today, courtesy of the shade tree.




Okay so some of you were expecting the nursery reveal...I know, I know, I should be finished by now afterall, my babe is 2 months old now! Well, I have been searching forever for a wooden rocking chair I can paint red and until that search is over and the project completed you all will just have to wait...sorry :) They say good things come to those who wait so I'm hoping for the most amazing chair ever (with a bargain price tag too). In the mean time I have actually been doing very little in regards to design and furnishings. Most of my days are taken up by caring for my three boys...I still can't believe it, three! Today, I had a few minutes to have some fun in the backyard using odds and ends to create this look. We have a great tree that provides a canopy of shade over a large area of the back yard. Using some patio furniture and some chairs a neighbor was getting rid of I threw this together. This makes me want to host a yummy brunch with girlfriends or enjoy a candle light dinner with the husband. Mmmm...so ready for summer weather to entertain or just plain relax in.
2 comments:
what fun! I am also ready for the nice weather to stick around!!
because your family blog wasn't updated i thought you weren't blogging here either. what a nice surprise! hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment