I have been sitting on this project for well over a year (maybe 2) and finally got around to painting it this past week. It's an old kitchen table I purchased at a thrift store almost 4 years ago...I think I paid $30 for it. The shelf, which also came from a thrift, was $25. Both needed some love so they each got a coat of paint. I also covered the table with some clear vinyl I had leftover from another project. Right now its unattached but I may decide to staple it under one of these days :). Now they are sitting pretty on my covered patio ready for some serious use in the garden department.
I had to include some of my boys tools too since they are my "helpers" in all things gardening. Any excuse to play in dirt and they are eager and willing :) I apologize for the lack of "before" photos but chances are if you have been to my house in the last 2 years you have seen it unfinished anyway.Now I have no excuse not to finish the next "yard project" I have been working on and hopefully I will get it done this weekend. Happy Memorial Day all!
3 comments:
so cute and creative!
I love it! You are so talented.
Cute Er. Wish I had your backyard ;]
Post a Comment