Just adding some more items to my inventory and giving you locals a heads up on what to expect in my booth. First, this headboard has been painted in a gray/beige paint and distressed. The inside is done in chalkboard paint. I drew the message with a girly room in mind, but that could be adjusted to suit the girl/message of your choice.
The hooks on the bottom are so darling with crowns behind the glass in soft pink and aqua tones. Perfect for hanging jewelry or other items.This sign is done in chalkboard paint as well with two antique jars planking either side. I went with a fall/thanksgiving message but this could be used all year long by interchanging the message and flowers in the jars.
This drop leaf table is so adorable! I seriously have tried to find a place for it in my home but the truth is I would have to start over with my existing decor and I am just not ready to do that yet :) It only has one drop side but would be so cute as a sofa table or entry table depending on the space. It could even work as an extra wide nightstand. It is also painted in a Gray/beige like color with a stenciled red damask pattern and a brown glaze over the top. Love it!
And last but not least is this cute little yellow distressed round table. Perfect for adding a soft yellow to a room. This would function well as and oversized end table between two large chairs or even as a coffee table in a small room.
Here is the hutch/buffet I have been working on. I can never get enough of that bright vibrant red in my life and since it is the perfect entertaining color, why not paint it on something going in the dining area!
This is the desk I have been working on, and while it isn't technically completed (it still needs the casters on and the shelf lined) it is close enough to post I think :) This one truly looks so much better in person than sitting in my dark kitchen but those of you planning on attending the craft fair won't have to take my word for it, you can decide for yourselves! I handpainted the branch leaf thing over turquoise paint with a charcoal glaze. The hardware on this piece is what really makes it work in my opinion. This one would look so chic in the right space.
So there you have it, it's friday night and I think I'll be taking it easy with the fam this weekend. There's always next week to work. Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
I want all of them! I'm sure you'll find plenty of takers.
you amaze me :)
I'm looking for a desk like the black/silver w/turquoise.. Still available and price? For a poor, struggling back to college student...smile...
Post a Comment