Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Friday, October 12, 2012

Headboard, bench, and crib upcycle.

Howdy all, it's been another week and here I am sharing some more finished projects that will be available to purchase at the upcoming craft fair.  First an old picture frame turned FULL size headboard.  I love how simple and vintage this feels...if only I had a guestroom with a full size bed to put it in :)...
 a bench in burlap stamped fabric.  This bench is HEAVY, metal, and would be perfect on a covered porch! Because it is so big I am selling this NOW instead of waiting for the fair. Let me know if you are interested!
Also, another chalkboard made from an old crib that was donated to me :) Hate the recalls, but there are soooo many fun things to repurpose a crib for.  Here's one.
More to come, but it seems as if I am running out of time and fast!  We'll see what last minute projects I will be able to crank out in time for the fair.  Hope you like!
                                                                                               Ericka :)

No comments: