Oh boy, where to begin! I have been oh so busy and I am happy to show you some of my progress today. First, I finally finished this bench, I sold its gray "twin" last week and loved how it turned out so much that I just had to make another. This one I finished in a celery/almond like color. Love the extra wide seat that allows for all kinds of decorative pillows. This one would be so cute on a porch with some fall decor!
Here's a closer shot of the crackly paint and glazed goodness I just love! Loooove it!I have also been finishing up some chalkboards. You might remember this one from a couple months ago...today I changed out some knobs and added the blue porcelon roses instead followed by a handwritten "Bed and Breakfast" sign by yours truly. I love the words with the fact that the top is a headboard! Perfect!
This one just needed some cute hardware and something written so "Let it Snow" came to mind, perfect for all winter and so cute with stockings, scarfs and hats, or ice skates hanging from the hooks! As with all things chalkboards you could make it function for any space you wanted though.
Oh and here is my "sneak peek" at the desk I mentioned last week...its coming right along and I am loving the metallic thing going on here. Just a few more coats of paint and some finishing touches (possibly castors) and it will be all ready for the craft fair!
I have so much more to do including a kitchen hutch/buffet combo, an oversized end table, and a drop leaf table for starters...those will have to wait until next week ;) Thanks for indulging me in this crazy passion of mine, I am so going to take a painting/building vacation in November!
4 comments:
Way cute stuff Er. I can't wait to see it all. and BRAG about my sistuh!
You are remarkable Erica. You have found your nitch. I love your taste.
Um... You better give me 1st dibs on the hutch. I'll drive up and buy it if it works in my space. I've been wanting one ever since we moved into this house and I need an ericka original.
wondering if you sold the black/silver/blue desk. Might work for me if the price/size is right. Thanks.
Post a Comment