Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cottage Bench

It's that time of year for this DIYer that makes the holidays just that much crazier around our house.  Handmade gifts are the best (in my opinion) so I am busy working hard, trying to get projects finished for others as well as a few items to give to dear friends and family.  This one I just finished tonight, well it's mostly finished, haha. It's another headboard/footboard bench.  You would think I would be sick of building these by now but apparantly I am not :) I get to do one more (a full size in yellow) for someone's mother in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to get it done! It's got some really nice lines to it that I am sure she will love, at least I hope she does :)
 I love white with dark walnut stain. LOVE it! Pure cottage charm if you ask me.
Well, that's it for now but hopefully I will have some time to post the other projects and gifts as I finish them. Enjoy the season, I know I will even if it is crazy sometimes!