I am just finishing up this bench for a clients mother. I would love something like this christmas morning but I would have to find a place for it and that might be a problem since my house has already reached its max on furniture :) This yellow beauty will end up on her covered porch in the country. I might just have to drive over one day to see it :) Don't ask me why the photo is so blurry but it's late and I am lazy enough to let it slide.
Here's a clearer, closer up pic of some of the lines and distressing. I just love yellow...Well, I am not sure what will be next, either a vanity or some old doors turned shelves, or a new/but old pantry door in my kitchen, or a weathered sign...well you get the picture, hehe. Time to get back at it :)
Ericka
1 comment:
I love yellow too... adoreable as usual!
Post a Comment