Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Hair Accessory Organization
This panel was once part of a screen I got at an estate sale a few months back. The problem was it was much to short to provide any real privacy so I improvised and came up with this solution for the upcoming craft fair...
I took it apart and using Mod Podge and pieces of scrapbook paper designed three wall hangings to hold hair clips. Chances are if you have young girls (which I do not) you have hair bows/clips gallore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! I love these! How much are you selling them for? The last picture is my favorite.
oooh! i am going to make me one of these. where do you find the chicken wire stuff though? thanks for your creative genius!
Lu-Cal Ranch :) Actually Ace Hardware sales it too...I'm sure you could find it at a hardware/ranch supply store but the problem is it comes in a fairly large roll. This is the third project I have used it on so I am almost out now but I have had it for about a year.
Post a Comment