It's crunch time for me as I prepare for our local craft fair this weekend. I have been working hard and today (thanks to my dear hubby for taking the boys on a day trip) finished up several odds and ends. That's not to say I don't have plenty to do still :) Below are some ornament picture frames I have been working on that will be for sale at the fair.

Here's some of my Christmas/Winter stash I am bringing this weekend.

An antique mirror done up in a yellow damask pattern with book pages underneath in charcoal gray (you must see this one in person to truly appreciate it!).

And a desk that I have been putting off for way too long. This still needs additional man hours but it will also be ready come saturday morning :).

There are a few more I am working on as well but truthfully I don't know if I will make it back to this blog again this week so these will have to do. I would love to see some of you at the Fair Saturday morning! Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment