Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Painted Cabinet

Here's more of my livingroom reveal...over the weekend I finished cutting and hanging all the trim and today painted a cabinet for the corner.
 Here is what it looked like before I began :)  I took the glass doors out to paint.
 And here it is after!
 Love the glaze and worn look along with the new/old silver knobs, and new trim above.

A perfect match to this entry table I finished last week.
And the glass got a coat of Looking Glass spray paint. Love the mirror effect and the privacy for stashed blankets inside! The livingroom is really coming together with only a couple of things left to do. 

2 comments:

Misty said...

Love the color of the corner shelf! What color is that?

Anonymous said...

I realize that I'm late to this conversation, but WOW! You do amazing work...still. ;)