Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Friday, December 10, 2010

A little chair charm and some news!

Two words: Shabby-Chic. I just love this finish on furniture, particularly older pieces and that is why I chose to finish these two chairs like this... One is ivory and the other white.
Here's some closer looks. Using small scraps of left over fabric I had I was able to give the seats a facelift as well. I'm pricing this one at $35.00
This one below I'm giving to my baby sis to go in her soon to be nursery!
I also have some exciting news to share: I will now be selling items at our local Candy Cane Lane Boutique during the remainder of the holiday season. For you locals it is across from the airport and open only Thursdays 3-8:00, Friday 3-8:00, and Saturday 8-3:00. Who knows you may see something you like I haven't posted about :) not to mention the other great pieces from other vendors including, hair accessories, clothes, hats, and other decor items. Check it out!

4 comments:

Adele said...

cute chairs... which Thursday, Fri and Sat? like the 16th, 17th and 18th? or is it going on right now?

Lu said...

ER-I love the chairs, and the drawers you made too! Those turned out amazing!

Leanne said...

I bet your boutique stuff will sell so fast! way to go!!

Jamie Page said...

LOVE the chairs!