This one is painted in an Italian Olive color with bird patterned scrap book paper. ($18.00 completed)
Another holiday style in red this time. I thought "Oh Holy Night" or "Noel" again would work well on this. I also like "Let it Snow" ($18 completed)
On this one I used an old ivory vintage wall paper and painted it to look silver instead. It would look great with a last name written on the left side and an "Est. 20xx" on the right. (18.00 completed)
This one I did for a friend :) Good thing she doesn't get on blogs much :)
Feeling a little french? Love this one! ($10.00)
And last but not least this one, which I think I will keep to myself :)
And there you have the many faces you can create from old broken drawer faces. Hope these bring a smile to your face! And now for the winner...First of all, I just want to thank all of you for leaving your comments andI have to admit I was surprised to see so many "NO GLAZE" votes so you see I do need your input. Onto the winner: Comment Number 27: Megi Jones, you have just won the blog giveaway! Please let me know which item you would like and I will deliver it to you :) As for the rest of you, I will be doing regular giveaways from here on out so don't give up just yet ;)
4 comments:
Congrats Megi!
So... did you decide whether you were going to glaze it or not Ericka?
NO WAY!! Wow...k ummm I'm still deciding on what I want...I'll get back to you...but I am Sooo excited!
Yay Megi! Love your signs Ericka, especially the wallpaper one!
blast! i may just have to buy that black rocker from you if she doesn't choose it. megi... please don't choose it!
Post a Comment