Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Discount Offer at Candy Cane Lane!

I just finished painting this dresser for a friend. I apologize for not showing a "before" pic...I simply forgot to take one but I think it turned out great and will look fabulous as an entry table in her newly remodeled home. I also decided to make a few more signs for the holiday season...I know its late but I couldn't resist!
And here are two more additions to my corner at Candy Cane Lane. A chandelier, and the rocker with a cushion stamped. Sewing this reminded me of how much I don't like to do it :) Oh well, maybe it will sell better this way.
And speaking of selling and Candy Cane Lane...they will be open every day this week and so I have decided to offer a 10% discount on everything and a 25% discount on all remaining holiday board signs. This offer is only good on Monday (Dec. 20th) and Tuesday (Dec. 21)so hurry in and claim your item before it's gone :)
Thanks for all the support and encouragement! I hope to see some of you there! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Adele said...

Your signs are so dang cute!