And here it is in my basement drying. I ended up painting it while the hubs and I watched the most recent Harry Potter movie. I really should read those books someday...I'm sure I would enjoy the movies a whole lot more :)Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Anticipation.
This week I will be continuing my work on the patio makeover and these little guys below will be part of the new and improved relaxation station when I am done :) I built the plant stand today using odds and ends I had (more about that next time) and purchased the bird cage for $4 at a local thrift this last week. Can't wait to show you what I am going to use that one for! As you can see they still need some TLC before they are ready to take their places.
This barstool will not be used on the patio but will also be an upcoming post.
My mom keeps asking me about the outdoor area rug I painted. She thinks its the craziest thing shes ever heard of...painting a rug. Well, I do LOVE paint and since it is an outdoor rug, I thought, why not? Here is a glimpse of what it looked like before...hardly inspiring I would say.
And here it is in my basement drying. I ended up painting it while the hubs and I watched the most recent Harry Potter movie. I really should read those books someday...I'm sure I would enjoy the movies a whole lot more :)
And here it is in my basement drying. I ended up painting it while the hubs and I watched the most recent Harry Potter movie. I really should read those books someday...I'm sure I would enjoy the movies a whole lot more :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That table is awesome! You are so creative.
Post a Comment