Yay, I finally have a completed project to post :)! Okay so again here is the "before" shot after I got it home from the thrift store.

And here are the "after" shots I took this afternoon. I painted the outside frame ivory and added a brown glaze on top. The drawers were painted a medium brown and afterwards I freehanded the leafy sort of vine in a pearlized medium with some metallic copper highlights here and there. I love the hardware now that it has been painted in Krylons Oil Rubbed Bronze finish.

I wish I had a better camera. These pictures simply do not show the detail that can be seen in person.

Email me if you are interested in purchasing this piece at
lemonsqueezing@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look! I just purchased a bench off of Craigslist yesterday that I am soooo excited about and be sure to stop by in a couple days, I will be hosting a giveaway that you won't want to miss :) Adios!
5 comments:
This piece is GORGEOUS! Love the color of it!
hey I want to see this "bench!" Will it work for my house?? by the way, the dresser is gorgeous just like everything else you do!!
Beautiful piece! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing. 8>)
so pretty ericka! i love it!
Love it! You amaze me what you can accomplish in a weekend. Can't wait to see the bench and the giveaway!
Post a Comment