Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer's Chocolate Giveaway!

I recently met up with an aquaintance of mine at the craft fair a couple weeks ago. I already knew firsthand that Summer, whom I had recently met through a mutual friend, knows how to make a mean chocolate cake (she brought it to a girls night party a few months back). I did not know, however, that she is also a highly talented crafter as well until the craft fair when I fell in love with her headbands. It only seems fitting that her blog/website name is Summers Chocolate. Her creations are truly eye candy for the hair accessorie gal whether you are in your 30's...ahem, or still in diapers she has something you are sure to love like this one of a kind headband that I bought from her below...eye candy I tell you!

Or this zipper band I get compliments on everywhere I go!

She has every color...




and style you can imagine (and for you vintage lovers like me, she has access to a whole stock pile of old jewelry)! The pieces below (a little girl headband and ponytail piece) along with one of the zipper head bands can be yours if you take part in this giveaway.

Here are the rules: For one entry like Summer on Facebook here.
for another entry visit her blog here and become a follower. For yet another entry, visit her website here and leave a comment telling her your favorite item. Essentially you have the possibility of having three entries...make sense? Of course you need to leave a comment on this post for every entry you deserve. If you already follow or like Summer just leave me comment so you will be entered as well :) I will post the winner on Saturday! Good luck to you all!



Also for the locals, Summer is taking part in the Farmers Market hosted in the Wells Fargo parking lot every first thursday of the month from May to October at 6pm until dark (starting this week!) in Kimberly so go see her stuff in person...you won't be sorry!

15 comments:

Kip & Alisha said...

LOVE these! :) I couldn't figure out where to leave a comment on her website, so I am qualified for 2 entries :) Thanks for letting me know about her stuff!

Jaimee said...

Fun! I like summer on facebook! :)

**nicke... said...

I really like her zipper flower headbands! so cute!

J and A said...

I like summer on FB! :)

J and A said...

I am a follower of her blog! LOVE her stuff!

J and A said...

I love the double zipper headbands!

Josh and Ali said...

I am now a follower!

Josh and Ali said...

I also like her on Facebook!

Josh and Ali said...

My favorites are her vintage headbands! I bought some for my little girl at the craft fair and I love them!

Adele said...

I am already a fan of Summer on FB

Adele said...

I'm a follower on her blog!

Adele said...

I left a comment on her blog telling her my fav item! I really want this!!!

Stacey said...

I like Summer on Facebook!!!!!

Stacey said...

I am a follower of Summer!

Stacey said...

I love all her headbands! I don''t know where to leave a comment on her website?! Thanks for doing this contest!!