And you can't have sunshine without blue skies so I decided to go with the same Ocean Breezes Krylon spray paint for the plant stand/outdoor end table I built using these odds and ends last week.
Well, that's it for now but don't forget about the upcoming giveaway...I'll give you a hint, its custom, it's pretty, and trust me, you are going to want it ;)It's the weekend so that means its time to party for all those bloggers out there! I'm linking this post up to http://decormamma.blogspot.com, and http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com.
6 comments:
You are so talented Ericka!
Love it, it totally pops (I totally had 'poops' written at first...haha!) in your kitchen. Can't wait to find out what fun give away you have coming up!
LOVE this.
I love the bright colors! Your plant stand is awesome! I need to make one of those! ;)
Great bright colours and I'm a fan of Ocean Breeze blue too. I love the little table.
Wow, I had no idea you did that kind of stuff. I'm WAY impressed. LOVE the bright, cheerful colors!!! : )
Post a Comment