Here are some more pictures of accessories I have been working on for my sisters new livingroom makeover about to take place (this weekend)! I am so excited to see her I can hardly wait! Below are a couple of candle pillars I picked up last week for $1.00 each at the thrift store.

Now they are a beautiful white. I plan to put dark brown candles in them and beside them are a light blue frame I found (also a $1.00). Are you catching on to the color scheme I have in mind yet?

Oh yes, and these were all finds from the thrift store as well ranging from fifty cents to a dollar each (I have several more not pictured here that I will be using as well). I am creating a wall collage with family photos in some frames mixed in with mirrored frames. I can't wait to see this wall completed :)

Just one of the frames I am using...it needs a bit of cleaning up but you get the idea, right?

Check back here next week for some "before" and "after" shots. Have a great Valentines Day everyone (my hubby and I are celebrating tonight since I will be gone Sunday)!
6 comments:
They are gorgeous!
Those all turned out great!!
Thanks guys...hope my sister likes them too :)!
I'm sure she will like them! Does that mean you are going to see your twin? I am so jealous! Thanks for stopping by our blog. Check out some of our Tales of a Shared Womb and see if you would mind doing a guest post for us sometime!
teri
oh my! I love it. I need help we are finishing our basement & need good ideas.
I'm sure you will be posting about all the FUN you had this weekend doing the makeover at your sisters house...looks like you have a nice start:) I will be looking to see how it looks!
Bessings,
Linda
Post a Comment