Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

More homemade Christmas gifts...

I know, I know you're sick of the blocks already but unfortunately for you I am not :) I just can't get over how easy these are and fun at the same time. Thanksgiving is such a great time to gather together with those we hold most dear...our families. Each year as part of our gifts to our parents and grandparents my husband and I try to include a recent portrait of our family and our children. I thought this would go along great with the prints this year. Hope they like them! Oh yes, and wrapping or embellishing with ribbon is another treat for me! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and check back to see my finished tree in a few days...the frames (ornaments) are almost finished!


1 comment:

Katie said...

that is such a cute idea for a christmas gift! aren't you just so creative!