I feel fortunate to have a large craft room in my home that I can work in and now I won't be going through every other drawer and room in the house trying to find a certain pair of scissors to use on a project...well, that's it now back to work :)!Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Thrifty organization
I found these metal filing drawers for $2.00 each last week at a thrift store and couldn't resist snagging them since I have been in desperate need to organize my supplies once and for all. I used 1 can of spray paint to brighten them up a bit and there you have it...
I feel fortunate to have a large craft room in my home that I can work in and now I won't be going through every other drawer and room in the house trying to find a certain pair of scissors to use on a project...well, that's it now back to work :)!
I feel fortunate to have a large craft room in my home that I can work in and now I won't be going through every other drawer and room in the house trying to find a certain pair of scissors to use on a project...well, that's it now back to work :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment