I picked this antique table up at an estate sale a few weeks ago. The owner was an antique dealer and this sale was like being in a candy store...only I couldn't afford any of it :) Anyway, this was in sad shape, but I knew I had to have it.

So, like any other project I began prepping it and afterwards decided on a mustard (Bauhaus Gold) color. I just love this color paired with deep browns. So rich.

It has the most gorgeous hardware on it and I love the little glass door/shelf next to the little drawer. I ended up putting a little glaze over the top to mute the color a bit but I just love the texture. I'm pricing it at $65. As always email me if you are interested in purchasing it at
lemonsqueezing@gmail.com
(In these pictures I am showing it used as a sofa table but it could be paired with a little chair and make the cutest desk as well.)
SOLD!!!
4 comments:
Cute:) LOVE the color.Im using that as an accent in our master bath remodel. Great job!
that is SO cute. I am going to start putting some yellow in my master bedroom. if you still have this on hand when I finally make the "leap" I'll let you know.
Oh I so love this! The glaze gives it just the perfect look. And that little glass drawer, darling! I have a feeling you won't have this on hand for long!
Oh I love it!!! I never would have thought to paint it mustard! Its perfect though! And the glass window is so cool!
Post a Comment