and here's the one she decided on.Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
$5.00 chair revamp!
I have been helping someone with their livingroom for a while and needed a chair in one corner of the room. We found this one at a local thrift for $5.00 and I recovered it in a more luxurious fabric that would be a bit more kid friendly not to mention just clean! We needed to find something that would coordinate well with her existing dark brown leather sofa and love seat in the room. I gave her two similar fabrics to choose from...
and here's the one she decided on.
and here's the one she decided on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment