Don't you think its the personal touches that truly makes a house feel like a home? It is for me and so I thought I'd post some I have been working on lately. I have been meaning to get this one finished for a few weeks now but still haven't :( Eventually I will have my other sons silhouette completed in the empty frame below, eventually ;)

an old friend of mine sent me a link of some signs painted that she wanted to try...I liked them so much I decided to do some of my own for Christmas. Here's one finished below.

This wall is nowhere near finished but at least I have something hanging up, and just in time for thanksgiving too.

Here it is a little closer :)

If anyone wants a custom painted sign for Christmas or is interested in any others I have done please email me at
lemonsqueezing@gmail.com and let me know! In case I don't get back here before the holiday Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
3 comments:
cute signs!
well by golly!! those signs are pretty cute! make me one that says..don't get caught watching the paint dry.
Oh Katie,
you know just how to spoil Christmas cheer :) Will I be seeing you tomorrow before I leave?
Post a Comment