Red/Orange Distressed Coffee Table $75.00Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tables For Sale!!
I tend to not get too personal on this blog but the past few weeks have been very difficult for our family due to some medical issues my husband has been having. To make a long story short, today we got some results back from a test that explains alot and also requires a surgery to correct (or resolve the pain away). I am so grateful for some answers and hopefully all will be well again. On that note, however, I have decided to go ahead and try to sell some tables to help pay for the impending medical costs. If you have been following this blog long enough you will have seen all of these so if you have please disregard this post...if not sit back, take a look and enjoy. Hope to be hearing back from some of you :)
Red/Orange Distressed Coffee Table $75.00
Red/Orange Distressed Coffee Table $75.00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh how I wish that I lived closer to ya! You're amazingly talented. I'm so glad that you all got some answers to health mysteries and will be praying for your family. Hugs from Texas!
good luck with everything! I hope your hubby is well.
Post a Comment