yes, that's the new color of my dining table! Remember the old pedestal table I bought a few weeks back? Well, I just found a permanent home for it...mine! At first I thought it would be too small for our family of four but then I realized that one day it might be too small but for now it is just right :) and why not live for right now! So, I painted it RED, and added in my old twin headboard/footboard bench for the boys to share in the back. It really is so cozy and lends so much more space for foot traffic our small eat in kitchen. Now we are all loving the new look and feel of eating together as a family! And now you know why I am selling my old black table :)
Can't wait to doll this space up for the holidays...oh and pay no attention to the mirror on the back wall, it will be gone very soon and in its place something much more fun and eye catching ;)!
3 comments:
I love it Ericka!
I love it! I have a major thing for round tables! And I love the red... I spray painted our night stands red the other night. Love!
I've always wanted a red table, I adore's it =)
Great job!~!!
Post a Comment