Okay so again, here is the "before" shot.

And now it is perfect for the little girls bedroom it is going in, bright and cheery with a hint of chic :)

For this project I first ripped off all of the old fabric, then painted the frame white, and recovered it in this beautiful fabric chosen by my friend/client that coordinated with her 3 year olds bedroom.

If only I had a little girl :)
7 comments:
So cute Ericka!!! I love it!
It is so cute!!! I am excited to see you this weekend.
Absolutly perfect... it's so luxe!! Tell me what you think of my rooms.
www.bargaincornerdesigns.blogspot.com
It turned out so cute Er. Great Job!
if you ever decide to sell this chair let me know!! You are so creative I love it!!
That came out so well! The fabric is so nice, think it would look good in an adult setting also.
This chair is so fab...thanks for sharing, Terry
Post a Comment