Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Monday, November 8, 2010

A long overdue post...

I feel like it has been forever since I did a post but with the past week I've had everything seems like forever ago :) Unfortunately I have no new COMPLETED projects to post, just some in the making. This divider was practically given to me by a friends grandmother. It was all brown when I got it but it is starting to look a little brighter. I believe it has some amazing potential! Stay tuned... I finished painting the little rocker (and by the way it is still for sale), but still no cushion :) If you want it without so you can do your own I'll sell it as is :)

Remember this little lady?
Well, she's not done yet either but she is getting very close. Here's a sneak peek...keep in mind she's not finished yet, I still have some trim to add and the cushion to sew (my favorite part :(, LOL)
and I do love the backside as well.

It's a good thing most of my projects are doable inside this week because the weather has officially turned nasty here :( Hopefully this weeks a better one and I can get some of these babies finished. Hold me to it would ya?

3 comments:

Adele said...

Holy cow. That chair is adorable! And if I needed a rocking chair I would so be there... but I really don't. LOVE the recovered chair though. Totally jealous of whoever got that!

Ashley Wray said...

The chair is darling! LOVE the fabric! The dividers and rocking chair look great as well. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! I'm drowning in medical transcription stuff so I might be holed up in my house for awhile, but we'll chat soon!

Leanne said...

love all three. can't wait to see the finished!