After a fresh coat of paint and a thin layer of polyurethane on top! I LOVE how it turned out with little time, effort and cost on my part! It was a good day...but I am still on the look out for those chairs :)Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
$15 end table
Today I set out to find a pair of chairs for the end of my bed (I have been looking for some time now) and as you can see I was still unsuccessful...but, I did find this great end table for only $15.00! It is a good solid piece and for the price I simply could not pass it up. Here's the before pic I took when I got it home (don't mind the sippy cups)! A little scratched up here and there and the top was a mess but mostly it just needed to be cleaned up.
After a fresh coat of paint and a thin layer of polyurethane on top! I LOVE how it turned out with little time, effort and cost on my part! It was a good day...but I am still on the look out for those chairs :)
After a fresh coat of paint and a thin layer of polyurethane on top! I LOVE how it turned out with little time, effort and cost on my part! It was a good day...but I am still on the look out for those chairs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I need to go thrift store shopping with you... I guess I don't see the potential like you do. Beautiful!
Love it! I seriously have tons of projects that I want to do... I'm just so stink'n lazy!
Post a Comment