How are you dressing up your pumpkins for Halloween? I decided I already have enough "scary" decor for my two little boys to handle this year and opted to paint a pumpkin instead of carving one the traditional way. This is what I came up with and surprisingly it ended up taking less time than carving! I just used some left over toll paint and freehanded a little design (black and white would also look great but I didn't have any black tool paint on hand)...I think it would look great with a striped small pumpkin sitting next to it...hmmm, maybe I'll do that later this week :) Let's hear your ideas about how to jazz up some pumpkins this year!P.S. I found the old iron candelabra at a thrift store last week for $1.00...perfect for halloween decor don't you think!
3 comments:
Love the pumpkin and I agree that a striped one would look great next to it. Too bad I didn't grow pumpkins this year for you to paint me some.
That is so neat! So cute. I don't think my painted pumpkin would turn out so cute. :)
k could you be any more creative and cute?? love it!
Post a Comment