Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Craft Fair Results!

First of all, welcome to any new followers and a BIG THANK YOU to those of you who came and said hello, or purchased items from me :) I had a blast! I thought I would post the remaining items that did not sale, or did not make it out of the car in one case...oops! This old ladder was only brought out in the afternoon, after I sold a smaller mustard colored one. I am asking for $45 for it. It is very shabby, and very cute. It's great for displaying quilts or using to stack books on :) Here's a closer look at some of the detail.
These are the remaining items I have for sale...yes I sold everything else! The lamp is $35, the clay vases $15 (for set) and the end table (which I forgot to get out of my car), is $30. The blue frame is $5 and the distressed magazine holder is $12

Some closer looks...

As always contact me through email to purchase any of these items: lemonsqueezing@gmail.com
Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

The blue frame just sold :)

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

shoot! Thats what I wanted:)