She recently started incorporating some fabric with her designs and I love the results she's coming up with. Fun huh! Love the vintage feel of this one...Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Jewelry Peek
My friend Alyssa creates the most beautiful jewelry and as I mentioned earlier this week, we are sharing a booth at the craft fair this weekend. I hope some of my stuff sells next to this cute stuff! Even if you aren't really a jewelry person (like me) Alyssa will have something that appeals to you. She never duplicates anything and she is a master at soldering. Here's one of my favorites she's done below. It's hard to tell in this picture but the soldered circles spell "unique".
She recently started incorporating some fabric with her designs and I love the results she's coming up with. Fun huh! Love the vintage feel of this one...
She recently started incorporating some fabric with her designs and I love the results she's coming up with. Fun huh! Love the vintage feel of this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay! You both are so talented, and are going to do awesome tomorrow!
those are fun! good luck tomorrow!!
I wish I could come!
Post a Comment