Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Lovely Accent Table

I just finished painting this little accent table last night and I have to say I love how it turned out. I ended up sanding it just a bit then spraying a very light coat of Bauhaus Gold spray paint from Krylon. After that I got out a stencil and painted this damask pattern in a bright turquoise color. Afterwards I sanded it to my liking and wiped on a dark brown glaze. Love it.
Since the bottom was in pretty good condition I left it untouched (except for a good cleaning). I had bit too much fun editing this, but you get the overall idea :) I am loving the character in this piece. I am asking for $29. As always, email me if you are interested at lemonsqueezing@gmail.com. Otherwise I will take it with me to the craft fair this weekend and I hope to see some of you there :)!

SOLD!!!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

that is super cute! not a bad price either.

Adele said...

Cute! Good luck at the craft fair this weekend!

Jenn said...

Sooo cute!!! I'll see you at the craft fair this weekend!