Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Monday, October 25, 2010

I am in LOVE...

My husband surprised me with this find a few weeks ago (he knew I wanted it and bought it for me) and I have been dreaming about the possibilities ever since. Then I began working with a client who needed a coffee table for her basement... So I made plans to paint it red for her space. Needless to say, her plans changed (shes going to wait a while to do it) but I decided to paint it anyway.
Can I just say I am in love and might not be able to let this one go...for REAL!

I love it in my livingroom. The warmth from the color really livens up the once tired looking space.

Anyway, if I do decide to sell, I am asking $100 for it but for now I am trying to convince my husband to let me keep it :)

2 comments:

Madelyn Munk said...

LOVE this pretty lady!!! Hey, I saw something and thought of your creative talent for it :) you cut a vintage door in half, put it together at a 90 degree angle and insert (make) shelves. Paint whatever color you'd like. Make it and i'll probably buy it from you ;) buy one with a handle and the vintage door knob is on the middle shelf. SOoo adorable!

Adele said...

I LOVE the pop of red!!!