Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unfinished business...

Hello everyone! I have been so busy lately and have a long list of "to dos" but have a few sweet finds laying around and thought I would try something a little different. I am showing you the unfinished pieces so you have the opportunity to have them "customized" for you. You see rather than painting it what I want and then trying to find a specific buyer for that color/style/finish, I want you to tell me how you want it! To do this you have to put on those "rose colored glasses", so go ahead, put em' on!
And here they are:
a cutesie little rocker. (I will also provide a cushion) an upholstered (I would reupholster it in the fabric of your choice, and paint it) chair fit for a little princess. (Also perfect for you child photographers out there, or as a vanity seat. SOLD!!!

and my personal favorite, a charming pedestal dining table. Oh how I love these! There is one at Pier 1 Imports I have been drooling over for the last 3 years! Too bad it's way over my budget.

and last but certainly not least, I have one of these end tables. I had several buyers interested in one of these at the craft fair (I sold it's pair there) and thought I had already sold it as well but turns out I have not heard back from the buyer and so back on the market she goes. SOLD!!!

Please email me with any questions or to commit to a piece complete with the customization for for you/your space. (www.lemonsqueezing@gmail.com) I can also give you price quotes upon request. (The price will differ depending on what you want done with the piece). Thanks everyone and I look forward to hearing from you :)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

what a good idea! I wish I had money to spend on that cute little chair.

Ericka said...

The little upholstered chair is now taken :)

Josh and Ali said...

Hi Ericka! This is Valerie Bame's daughter and I was wondering if that cute little rocking chair is available still and how much it would be?