Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blue/Gray Stand.

I just finished this stand today and wanted to share it before the weekend gets here! As you can see I have a pair of these fun little tables. Actually one of them belongs to a friend of mine Alyssa (the unfinshed one)and by coincidence another bestie of mine Jamie was cleaning out her Grandmothers house this past week and brought me an identical match :) along with another gem I will be showing you later (it's almost done)! I'm not sure what these were originally made for but they look great as a unique side table displaying anything from candles to vases to plants. After priming and then painting it this grey/blue color I distressed the edges and applied a brown glaze.




Love it! If you would like to purchase this stand please email me at lemonsqueezing@gmail.com. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE. as usual :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit TOGB and become a follower, if you want too.

Take care and have a nice day :-)